The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf basics

3 posters

Go down

Werewolf basics Empty Werewolf basics

Post by Alkirra Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm

I grabbed this from the alliance im in for Au1. So if it needs any clarifying, ill try and get it patched up for ya.

Roles:
Vampire: XX
Seer: XX
Doctors: XX
Werewolves: XX
villagers: XX

Alive:

Dead:

Special roles:
Villager: a villager is someone who has no night phase special roles so they just lynch during day phase. Basically, they are sheep.

Werewolf: During the day werewolves act as normal villagers. During the night phase, they pm me the person they wish to be eaten. The wolves all know who the other wolves are.

Seer: This person acts as a normal villager during the day. During the night phase they pm me the name of a person they wish to investigate. Then, if the seer survives the night, I pm them with the results of thier investigation (ie what role the perosn they investigated has)
If the seer chooses to investigate someone who then gets attacked during the night, the name of the attacker is revealed whether the victim lives or dies.

Doctor: Villager during the day. During the night phase they choose one person to protect, and that perosn can't die from wolf attacks. They can protect themselves if they wish. The person they are protecting doesn't know if they're being protected, so you stay anonymous. A doctor can be killed by lynching.

If you get a special role pm me the night phase message, dont write it in the forum. You will get found out! Werewolves have to talk to each other about who they are going to kill, and pm me who. The person who sends the pm is the one who does the eating. And only one person gets eaten each night, no matter how many wolves there are

Rules:
Day phase: During day phase the villages debate on whoever they beleive to be a werewolf, with one lucky person being lynched. You can vote no lynch if you wish.

Night phase: this is when the werewolves and doctors and seers tell me who they are protecting/investigating/eating.

any questions? LET ME KNOW
Alkirra
Alkirra
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Werewolf basics Empty Re: Werewolf basics

Post by waaar81 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 pm

What about vampires?
waaar81
waaar81
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkirra Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 pm

I knew someone would ask that. They dont come into play until there is like 15 or more players. Not too sure what they do exactly, something like they hunt the werewolf's, and turn the other villagers into vampires or something. Not overly sure.

Asked my alliance for a good decription on it though. Shouldnt take too long to get one.

EDIT: Will the night phase timer be going by VN time? It would probably be easiest for all the americans that way... freaken rednecks, Razz

Last edited by Alkirra on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alkirra
Alkirra
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cows Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Version I played called it bodyguard, not doctor.

We also played with cupid, who got to designate a pair of lovers (if one of the lovers died, the other died.. only the lovers and cupid know who they are) and something or other with a name like villain who designated two people (secretly) at the beginning of the game who he was trying to kill. If they both died, he won the round personally.

There are also a bunch of other roles in more advanced versions, but I played a pretty simple version.

It. Is. So. Fun. It was the most fun I've had in recent memory. It's even fun to be eliminated, cause you get to see all the lying and backstabbing going on.

EDIT: Oh- version I played also had minion, who was basically a wolf but shows up as a human if a seer checks them.

Cows
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkirra Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Ahahah. The one with bodygaurd was probably "mobsters" or whatever its called. Plus, we need to keep it fairly simple for the first round or two just to make sure everyone knows the basics before we make it toooo complicated
Alkirra
Alkirra
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down