The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done...

+9
Insolent
JohnDear
Chainer
Samz
Lysander
waaar81
Mortis-Woodz
1twiztedpixie
Miaka
13 posters

Go down

God this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done... Empty God this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done...

Post by Miaka Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Okay, so, my favorite band is Fall Out Boy, and they have a contest to win tickets to one of their concerts. You have to record yourself singing this one song of theirs, and, well, I did it. Thing is, it doesn't count until you get 100 views. So... I need 100 people to view it >.<

http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/showSongProfile.do?rid=1101785&sid=28320&uid=2166523

There's the link. You can listen to it with the volume on your computer muted. I'll warn you now, I think the mic was too close to my face. Just play it to the end with your volume muted, and I'll get a +1 for my views. Also, tell everyone you know to listen to it too... I really wanna win free FOB tickets... and I did something really freaking embarrassing to win... so help is very much appreciated...
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.myspace.com/bakamiaka

Back to top Go down

God this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done... Empty Re: God this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done...

Post by 1twiztedpixie Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:37 am

i muted and "watched" (off-tab.)
1twiztedpixie
1twiztedpixie
Level 2
Level 2

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.stringsattachedaz.com

Back to top Go down

God this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done... Empty Re: God this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done...

Post by Miaka Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:19 am

Thank you! I hit 20 views, only 80 more to go Embarassed
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis-Woodz Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:39 am

you can sing...+1 for you
Mortis-Woodz
Mortis-Woodz
Level 2
Level 2

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 am

Awwww, thanks Woodz! I love you

I got my 100 views, yay!!! I hope I win silent
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by waaar81 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:24 pm

I listened to it without muting it and I gotta say you sing way better then me lol so no need to mute ya. Good job and good luck
waaar81
waaar81
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Pffft, you guys are just saying that 'cause we're friends Razz In order to get the 100 views, Thumper came up with a fantastic idea. He said post it on a website with high traffic, but trick them and say it's a funny link or something... so we went on the public Travian forums, and I posted "ZOMG so funny, especially the ending!" ('cause I think it has to play to the end to count) and he replied after me "Ha ha ha, that was awesome, I've already listened to that song 5 times!!!"

30 minutes after I posted that thread, I had 50+ views on my song, and plenty of "Wow, you suck" and "My ears are bleeding!" comments on the Travian boards LOL

But hey, I'm in the contest cheers
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by waaar81 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 pm

lol
you cheated

/me s looking for the contest rules but he's too lazy to go through all and gives up after the first rule.
waaar81
waaar81
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysander Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 pm

lol congrats miaka. very smart idea.
Lysander
Lysander

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://merx.clannow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samz Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:51 am

Glad to see you get a chance @ the comp! Hope you win! Very Happy
Samz
Samz
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://www.travian.us/?uc=usx_4407

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainer Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:06 pm

Update please?
Chainer
Chainer
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnDear Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:03 pm

OK. I am still trying to figure the embarrasing part. Making the video or actually admiting you like Fall Out Boy.
JohnDear
JohnDear
Alliance Drunk
Alliance Drunk

Number of posts : 4033
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Insolent Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:33 pm

I would say the admiting to liking them...
Insolent
Insolent
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Caveman Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:32 am

I agree with that
Caveman
Caveman
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:33 pm

JohnDear wrote:OK. I am still trying to figure the embarrasing part. Making the video or actually admiting you like Fall Out Boy.

Screw you all, Fall Out Boy rocks, and you all can die. <3 my FOB

And as for an update, I have no idea. The contest ended, but they haven't announced any winners yet.
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hieronymous Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 am

Miaka wrote:Looks like the only way to solve your problem is to go blind... Hey! I know a GREAT way to go blind!

Can I only do it till I need glasses?

Hieronymous
Is back (for a limited engagement.)
Hieronymous
Hieronymous
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainer Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 am

Milly!!!!!Long time no see.
Chainer
Chainer
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hieronymous Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:11 am

Hey Loxy how's the Elephants.

Hieronymous
Takes off his glasses and polishes them.
Hieronymous
Hieronymous
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Caveman Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:49 pm

elephant
Caveman
Caveman
VN Member
VN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainer Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm

LOL, no more Travian. eh?
Chainer
Chainer
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Caveman Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 pm

SO chainer. Hows Travian going for you?
Caveman
Caveman
VN Member
VN Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainer Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:51 am

err....What do you mean? I'm...not...playing...Travian.... Rolling Eyes
Chainer
Chainer
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hieronymous Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:14 am

I've been playing Utopia Kingdoms Lately.

It's vaguely Travian-ish... vaguely.

Hieronymous
No one was accusing you loxy... much... well not seriously... (sotto-voce) quick hide the torches and pitchforks.
Hieronymous
Hieronymous
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by PremiumMalt Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:15 am

Damn long time no see guys! Miss you Sad
PremiumMalt
PremiumMalt
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 551

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkirra Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Damn. I woulda watched it so I could laugh at with you. But you cant in Australia! :'(

Oh btw, if you ever have anything like this again gimme the link, ill chuck it on 4chan and ull have like 100 views before you blink. Wink

yes everyone! I am a /b/tard! (if anyone knows what that im talking about they get 3 internets!)
Alkirra
Alkirra
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down