The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pete and Repeat--Ending the repeat

Go down

Pete and Repeat--Ending the repeat Empty Pete and Repeat--Ending the repeat

Post by konpaku Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:09 am

"Pete, and Repeat are in a boat, Pete jumps out, who is left on the boat?"

You all heard that somewhere haven't you? don't lie, it may not even have been directed at you.

The question that is repeated over, and over, again, when you give him the answer. People have found a way around that by using, "The one who isn't Pete," but that answer is flawed. The person asking the question may go, "But what's his name? you have to give me the name," which in turn continues the question unless you ignore the person.

I have found the answer to the question, that cannot get the person to repeat the question at all. I have ended the most annoying question I have ever heard. Here are two of my answers that I came up with that really solves, and the reasoning behind those answers:

1. No one.

No one is left in the boat, because "Repeat" repeats Pete, so he too will jump out. simple enough right?

2. Pete.

Without Pete who can "Repeat" repeat? So he will just become Pete, since he can't repeat Pete. More complicated, and can throw the person for a loop.

My two answers can never get the question repeated, so it is more of the true answers to the question.
konpaku
konpaku
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum