The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to not do when waking up from a nap

2 posters

Go down

Things to not do when waking up from a nap Empty Things to not do when waking up from a nap

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Send out an attack without checking it 3 or 4 times:

Raid on jokeystar1 Village
Things to not do when waking up from a nap 11Things to not do when waking up from a nap 12Things to not do when waking up from a nap 13Things to not do when waking up from a nap 14Things to not do when waking up from a nap 15Things to not do when waking up from a nap 16Things to not do when waking up from a nap 17Things to not do when waking up from a nap 18Things to not do when waking up from a nap 19Things to not do when waking up from a nap 20
Units6400202000000
Arrival
in 0:13:25 Hrsat 05:25:06 pm

If he sends me mail I'll swear I was drunk.

Hamm

Back to top Go down

Things to not do when waking up from a nap Empty Re: Things to not do when waking up from a nap

Post by Anaethema Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Nice scouts!! Very Happy
Anaethema
Anaethema
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 2512
Registration date : 2008-05-13

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Things to not do when waking up from a nap Empty Re: Things to not do when waking up from a nap

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:48 pm

I've done that before. Makes you feel mighty silly. Every time I read a post by you Hamm it reminds me of my kindergarteners. One of them always called Abraham Lincoln "Hammdon Lincoln"- so I see "Hamm" and think of her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Well, if you can imagine "Hammdon" Lincoln with no beard or mustache and a shaved head, then I'm him. Wink

Hamm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Well, its so nice to meet you Mr. Hammdon Lincoln!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ican Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Things to not do when waking up from a nap:
#1. Play/overview/Load Speed.travian.us

Ican
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down