The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian Has Entered My DREAMS.........

+3
TaoWarrior
JohnDear
Shadow_FlowerA
7 posters

Go down

Travian Has Entered My DREAMS......... Empty Travian Has Entered My DREAMS.........

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 pm

I do not know other than the fact that I had sugar cookies last night before I went to bed, what might have caused this...yes I am online a lot and deal with a lotta stuff......but this cannot happen anymore.......

I say it is a dream but it is more like a nightmare......
I log in and am checking my account...things are fine, respond to the never ending messages in my box Smile yea...anyway, I get all things upgrading and look at my village from the overview and notice I have an incoming attack....no biggie...then it goes to two...then three...then four....then 5....you get the idea..anyway by the time I start to freak cause I have about 250 incoming attacks. Some as soon as 5 minutes to all my villas.....the worst part, no one is online to help me Sad I post for aid, send out defense mm....no one on either of the messengers.....

Then the finale....a message from my attacker that is taunting and then I am left with no way to respond or retort.....the end.....all villas destroyed....*crushed*

So is that jacked or what......{need vacation....}
Travian Has Entered My DREAMS......... 00e4xe10

Back to top Go down

Travian Has Entered My DREAMS......... Empty Re: Travian Has Entered My DREAMS.........

Post by Shadow_FlowerA Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 pm

lol! at least it was a dream
Shadow_FlowerA
Shadow_FlowerA
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Travian Has Entered My DREAMS......... Empty Re: Travian Has Entered My DREAMS.........

Post by JohnDear Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:29 pm

Avatar2057 wrote:lol! at least it was a dream

Or was it? scratch
JohnDear
JohnDear
Alliance Drunk
Alliance Drunk

Number of posts : 4033
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoWarrior Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:34 pm

sheesh.. talk about a cyber-dream...
TaoWarrior
TaoWarrior
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 pm

thats really wierd, i had one the other day. this is how mine went:

So I log on like I always do only to see ton of attacks inc like the last time someone tried to kill me. about 20 inc attacks from very large players. needless to say it was a nightmare. i woke up after. but i swear to god it felt so REAL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:12 pm

chills are running down my spine... I may never sleep again... THANKS!

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysander Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:19 pm

My dream last night...............I was being chased through some tunnels (like at a sports arena) with a big crowd of people. We were being chased by the "monsters" from I AM LEGEND. And why did I turn around and go back when the woman I love disappeared from our group?

I think that dream is related to the fact that she is leaving on a vacation today to go to a family reunion on the other side of the country.
Lysander
Lysander

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://merx.clannow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:40 pm

HAHAH....... i cant remember my dream Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:18 pm

I had a dream once, after deciding to leave my settlers in my village overnight, thinking they were safe...

I dreamt that I woke up, got on Travian, and had an attack incoming in 5 minutes, so I tried to get my settlers out of the village, but the button wouldn't click, and I screamed at it, and it wouldn't work, and the attack landed and the report I read only said "The village has been completely detroyed"

When i woke up, the settlers were happy and alive, an I settled a new village *^^*
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.myspace.com/bakamiaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:20 pm

talking about addiction. hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Looks like I predicted it....lol. I have had over 28 attacks since I logged in this morning....wow that is weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoWarrior Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Hmm...

I would recomend to all you who have horrible nightmares about trav.

Smoke a bowl before bed. You will not dream at all. (I have a theory that this is why stoners are so lazy and never do much with their lives) However it will get you out of terrible trav dreams.
TaoWarrior
TaoWarrior
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hucca Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:45 pm

Miaka wrote:I had a dream once, after deciding to leave my settlers in my village overnight, thinking they were safe...

I dreamt that I woke up, got on Travian, and had an attack incoming in 5 minutes, so I tried to get my settlers out of the village, but the button wouldn't click, and I screamed at it, and it wouldn't work, and the attack landed and the report I read only said "The village has been completely detroyed"

When i woke up, the settlers were happy and alive, an I settled a new village *^^*

I had to wake up 02.00 am to save my settlers. Needless to say that my girlfriend wasnt so thrilled about my sneak operation in the middle of the night Very Happy

Settlers were saved but almost cost me my own precious life! I hope those little buggers appreciate this.
Hucca
Hucca
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:41 am

lol! My travian dreams are more just upgrading stuff lol... I wish i didnt dream about travian..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:46 am

monet_flower wrote:Looks like I predicted it....lol. I have had over 28 attacks since I logged in this morning....wow that is weird.

Yeah that sucks when it comes true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:49 am

Unless you dream everyone in trav sends you 50 of each resouce. lol that would be great... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaethema Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:52 am

I frequently wake up between 2-4am panicked that I might be getting attacked or that my wheat is overflowing.

Yeah, I know. I need therapy!! ><
Anaethema
Anaethema
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 2512
Registration date : 2008-05-13

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 am

The worst ones I ever get about Trav are the waking dreams where you 'wake up' and go about everything normal... spend all day leveling up your village those last few levels of everything until they're 15 or 20... then suddenly, you wake up, log in, only to find out your village is still a puny low building levels between 4-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:11 pm

monet is just a freak of nature thats y hers came true...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:06 pm

yea....champ...you have a whole lotta room to talk ...tehehehe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:55 pm

monet_flower wrote:Looks like I predicted it....lol. I have had over 28 attacks since I logged in this morning....wow that is weird.

Looks like Travian has made you psychic. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Huh, sounds like that is really what happened to me last night, but for reals. I logged on this morning and my village was gone. I have a total of 2 population and a wall, nothing more. Not one building was left standing. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:31 pm

When I finally went to sleep last night (this morning?) I dreamt that all my villages were being attacked at once with the attacks coming from catapult distance and none of my troops were in. It was a dream of flashing red...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:00 am

I am happy for you all. When you have dreams in a foreign language, you are beginning to master that language. Maybe it applies to Travian. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down