The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oops. I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns

Go down

oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns Empty oops. I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:54 am

Should I feel bad? A routine blind raid
AttackerSerendipity from the village Lotus
oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 1oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 2oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 3oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 4oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 5oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 6oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 7oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 8oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 9oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 10oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns Hero
Units0000300000001
Casualties00000000000
Bountyoops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 13510 oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 23128 oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 33056 oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 42274

Defenderthe black man from the village the black man Villag
oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 11oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 12oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 13oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 14oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 15oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 16oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 17oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 18oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 19oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns 20
Units0000000002
Casualties0000000002

Back to top Go down

oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns Empty Re: oops. I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:44 pm

Ouch... love the settlers kill

Back to top Go down

oops.  I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns Empty Re: oops. I bet he was trying to move-surrounded by Huns

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:25 am

Jeez... White people are keepin the black man down...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down