The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joke of the day: Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter

+8
Zergzilla
TaoWarrior
Miaka
Slapahoe
Mortis-Woodz
Samz
dark-clarity
Hucca
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joke of the day: Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Joke of the day: Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Suini wrote:haha, i can honestly say i was never once intimidated by a girlfriends parents...

and actually all my girlfriends parents loved me, including the fathers... which really surprised the hell outta me.

Granted their mothers seemed to think of me more as a son than as their daughters girlfriend... but the amount of times they practically forced me to stay for dinner... damn good food haha

I had the same experience. My girlfriends parents all liked me.

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day: Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Joke of the day: Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter

Post by ToxicLove Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:51 pm

hmm..

well i am a girl... my dad is not at all like that (the threatening with shot guns... ect).

but i never bring my boyfriends home (well also wait til i am dating them for like more than 2 months before the parents even know they exist!)... my mom will just tell them all my embarassing stories when i was younger.
ToxicLove
ToxicLove
Level 4
Level 4

Number of posts : 3615
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zergzilla Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:16 am

I just keep telling everyone that meets my mother to remember that she is old (80+) and that sometimes she gets what happened to me and my sister (16yrs older than me) confused.
Zergzilla
Zergzilla
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://www.myspace.com/zergzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Hucca Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:22 am

I have few funny memories when I used to date girls more. Now I have been living with one lovely girl over 5 years and seems that Im stuck with her Wink .

Once when I was 16, I dated one girl and we were caught red handed by her dad while we were having sex in her room. We THOUGHT (at least she did, I wasnt thinking anything else than one thing) that her parents should be away at least 2 hours. Her dad had forgotten his "keys" (I seriously doubt that now after your stories Smile ) .

There was I boldly holding her hips while the door opened and her dad entered the room. The eye contact I locked with him was quite a special moment.

I seriously thought my life was fortheit. Then the dad laughed and turned away, we never spoke of that moment Smile .
Hucca
Hucca
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dark-clarity Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:58 am

While I can not speak for others and the many personality variables to
consider, the bond between father and daughter is mixed at times.
Father must protect daughter at nearly any cost. The idea of pleasure
is a good feeling for sure but, it's the violation part that is distasteful. [like picturing your own parents, ew]
Father must feel the glass is half full, not empty, if you know what I mean.
dark-clarity
dark-clarity
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://darkclarity.blog-city.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:13 am

Listening to these conversations maded me happy that I have 2 boys... but then again I am the mom so I have a feeling I am going to be the over protective one with them... lol.... then again I know all the things I got away with..... with out my parents having any clue... which makes me nervous with my kids Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm

Faeryfreak wrote:Listening to these conversations maded me happy that I have 2 boys... but then again I am the mom so I have a feeling I am going to be the over protective one with them... lol.... then again I know all the things I got away with..... with out my parents having any clue... which makes me nervous with my kids Sad

What are you talking about? My little baby is never gonna do any of that stuff... ever... 'cause I'm locking him in a closet. Now and forever more. The end.

Joke of the day: Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter - Page 2 MamasBoy005

Closet for you baby bear... just pretend you're Harry Potter, you'll be fine...
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.myspace.com/bakamiaka

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoWarrior Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:19 pm

You trying to kill that kid?

Raise that side before he rolls out of bed!
TaoWarrior
TaoWarrior
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:22 pm

He didn't know how to roll when the picture was taken Razz Now the mattress is lowered ALL the way and the side never goes down and he stands up and peeks his little head over the edge and hollers for us.
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkirra Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:25 am

Suini wrote:haha, i can honestly say i was never once intimidated by a girlfriends parents...

and actually all my girlfriends parents loved me, including the fathers... which really surprised the hell outta me.

Granted their mothers seemed to think of me more as a son than as their daughters girlfriend... but the amount of times they practically forced me to stay for dinner... damn good food haha

haha same with my girlfriend atm..... it makes it SOO much easier to take her out when im her first boyfriend that her parents actualy like Very Happy.

Hehe, its good cause they dont question ANYTHING that we do Wink so we can do watever we want!

All her ex's are tosser's though, so majority of the time where seen together by one of her ex's, theres a brawl.

Even if I lose the fight, She knows I love her, and I know she loves me. So ive still got her heart, and thats all i want!!!

She's my first girlfriend that has made me cry (we watched a movie at her house, and it was pretty emotional). I dont even know why, but I will do anything for her!

Im well and truely pussy whiped! Embarassed
Alkirra
Alkirra
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:52 am

When I used to mess around with my girlfriends, my dad used to peek in and catch a look. One of my girlfriends said "I think your dad is watching us!" I told her, "I KNOW he is. Cut him some slack, My mom is such a prude, this is the closest thing to actual sex he has had since I was conceived." After that, she wore plunging necklines all the time....just for dad. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:01 am

Trader_Joe wrote:When I used to mess around with my girlfriends, my dad used to peek in and catch a look. One of my girlfriends said "I think your dad is watching us!" I told her, "I KNOW he is. Cut him some slack, My mom is such a prude, this is the closest thing to actual sex he has had since I was conceived." After that, she wore plunging necklines all the time....just for dad. LOL.

Wow. That is a really cool girl you had there. I know I would have been creeped out by it LOL
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by dark-clarity Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:19 am

Very!
dark-clarity
dark-clarity
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://darkclarity.blog-city.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TabMaster-Toolbox Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 am

This thread is full of win. I used to get away with everything with my first highschool girl too. All her previous boyfriends were losers, and it didn't matter what time I brought her home or whatever. I could do no wrong in her parent's eyes.

Then I got bored with her after about a month and found another girlfriend. *sigh* Highschool.
TabMaster-Toolbox
TabMaster-Toolbox
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pika Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 am

I am eddie haskel Very Happy all the parents love me. I just had issues with their daughters getting boring. Sad I know. The few that I didnt get bored with got tired of my "whatever" attitude. Oh well, it all worked out, I got a great wife Im never bored with. She still thinks my "what ever" attitude is a pain in the arse but it is a good balance to her "OH MY GOD!!!" attitude. (Her parents love me too Smile ) Ive got other good stories that fit the thread better but as I said Im married now Cool . PS... Daughter will have dad as a shadow until she is 20!!! I presume all guys think like me and ther is no way in hell I want guys that think like me dating her. Evil or Very Mad
Pika
Pika
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 1647
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:52 am

See, so different. My philosophy is closer to my dads. If I ever have a baby girl, she will get protection at 13 and I will tell her, "I know your going to have sex. It's a given. I really hope you wait, but I am smart enough to know you probably won't. I was your age. So do me the favor that if your going to do it, take the guy up in your room and shut the door. If your going to do it, Id rather you do it your room where your safe rather than all the obscure, out of the way places that I took my girlfriends, places where cops will pull you out of the car, and inform you should be doing it in your home, places where strange people dont approach the car and leer, or try to take video, places where people won't say things like 'hey the movie is starting' or 'hey, I wanted to use the pool table' or 'hey, thats the kitchen table'. That sort of thing. So take him to your room make him wear a condom, you take your pill, shut the door, and turn up your music. Like I said, I REALLY hope you'll wait, but if your sure your ready and you really love the guy and your sure he loves you, do me that favor." (BTW, these are actual events in my early, idiotic sex life.)

My parents did that basic thing with me and beer. I have had about 4 beers in my life. I am 38. Killed any interest I have in alchohol. On the other hand, it did nothing to deter my Diet Sunkist addiction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 pm

My mom let me drink/smoke when I was like, 12. Easily taught me that smoking is disgusting, and alcohol isn't any better. Tastes like poo, burns when it goes down, and gives me a headache. Now that I'm older, if I do drink anything, it has to be so full of fruit that I can't taste the alcohol or I make my husband drink it Razz
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:02 am

Man makes me worried when my two kiddos get to that age. I got the shotgun oiled and waiting. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2