The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION...Please Read!! DO NOT ATTACK..

3 posters

Go down

ATTENTION...Please Read!!   DO NOT ATTACK.. Empty ATTENTION...Please Read!! DO NOT ATTACK..

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Hello Fellow Warriors

I have chiefed another village and have a request for you brothers and sisters!!

I struck a deal with Walosi (previous owner), and here is part of the deal!

king I, THE LANDLORD has all rights to park all the troops the villages can hold and he is not allowed to create any troops of his own !!! lol!

So I need to inform all of you this so you won't end up raiding/attacking thinking those troops are threat to any of us!

The Two villages are:
Chikalili -59-24
Nula -60-24

Special THANKS goes out to Erebu... Wicked_Court... and Capt_Davey for their help in getting my new perma "FARM" and "PARKING"

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION...Please Read!!   DO NOT ATTACK.. Empty Re: ATTENTION...Please Read!! DO NOT ATTACK..

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:52 pm

lol, now we need to find us a "parking" garage for ourselves. maxing wheat sucks when all the other croppers around are friendlies. Razz

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION...Please Read!!   DO NOT ATTACK.. Empty =( have to give it UP !!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:53 am

OUR friends in the EDGE community dont like the IDEA of a community parking LOT!!

I spend days making this deal and got the village reworked to start producing resource to upgrade the wheat fields and taking all the crannies down!!
One member decided to farm it since the resources where up there to upgrade !
TO MAKE IT SHORT... Edge rather farm my efforts rather then have a safe house for the locals!!

These villages were all crannied up and not give much in bounties... IF I didn't convert them ! I would have ZERO'd them long ago and there wouldn't be anything to farm...!!

BUT owell ... a waste of my time now.... !!

HOW ABOUT A POLL??
A should I keep now working on them ... ?
B should I cat them down so there's nothing to fight over?

What does everyone think???? confused

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION...Please Read!!   DO NOT ATTACK.. Empty Re: ATTENTION...Please Read!! DO NOT ATTACK..

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:14 am

here kitty kitty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION...Please Read!!   DO NOT ATTACK.. Empty kitty

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:21 am

oh .. HEY Wicked_WHO...

Now are you referring to cat'n then the garage .......
Or the EDGE ... LOL =X did I speak out loud?? hahahaha ... JUST KIDDING jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by dark-clarity Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:17 am

ATTENTION...Please Read!!   DO NOT ATTACK.. Longterm
dark-clarity
dark-clarity
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://darkclarity.blog-city.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samz Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:00 am

If your having trouble finding parking guys IGM me.
Samz
Samz
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://www.travian.us/?uc=usx_4407

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:29 pm

I found ... cheif'd...dealt....and have coverted villages into garages that would have been taken off the map .... but some players out there dont appreciate how hard it is to convince someone to becoming LONG TERM PARKING....

They think just because there are resources in a village under your controll and protection that free parking means free raiding too!

WHY WOULD SOMEONE (CONFED) WANNA ATTACK SOMEONES GARAGE KNOWING THAT THOSE TROOPS IN THERE ARE FRIENDLY??

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt_Davey Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:44 pm

Glad to help Smile I say give them a warning shot with a cat :p
Capt_Davey
Capt_Davey
Level 2
Level 2

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down