The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

village XULU..... WHO NEEDs TO FIGHT ZAG !!

5 posters

Go down

village XULU..... WHO NEEDs TO  FIGHT ZAG !! Empty village XULU..... WHO NEEDs TO FIGHT ZAG !!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:46 pm

THANK YOU ... NIBBLET_71 BFP2

Thank you SO ..SO much!! for taking out my troops in the village "XULU"!!!( Who needs to fight ZAG when confed's are willing to kill your troops for you !)

I wanna see if anyone else here LIKES TO DESTROY someone else's garage??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Everyone else that attacked by mistake were merely raiding and looking for resources!
But to see that its only OFFENSIVE TROOPS in a village and clear the village then continue to run a KITTIE TRAIN... That was not called for !!!
THERE ARE PLENTY OF REAL TARGETS OUT THERE .............I think they are called"NFW"

QUESTION TO ALL ??
IF you see a little untagged village is surrounded by allies and isn't being destroy ...
SHOULDN'T YOU ASK TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON ??
Or do you jump into someone elses 7x7 and do yard work without permission!! scratch

SORRY to everyone..if this is the wrong place to vent !

But this sort of thing shouldn't happen !!

Back to top Go down

village XULU..... WHO NEEDs TO  FIGHT ZAG !! Empty Re: village XULU..... WHO NEEDs TO FIGHT ZAG !!

Post by Lysander Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:09 pm

If we see a farm. Or somebody that has been inactive for weeks. We farm. IF you were storing troops in a village like that. That was your mistake for doing so. Afterall, an untagged village is fair game for anybody in this alliance.
Sorry to sound so harsh. But if the troops werent even in one of your villages. There is nothing that can be done about it. Chalk it up as a loss.
Lysander
Lysander

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://merx.clannow.com

Back to top Go down

village XULU..... WHO NEEDs TO  FIGHT ZAG !! Empty Re: village XULU..... WHO NEEDs TO FIGHT ZAG !!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:26 pm

yes its a lose.. and nothing is going to bring them back ..!! But , if we are fighting the NFW's why take out a RED square if its surrounded by allies.... STOP AND THINK a second ??

IT is just stupid to lose troops due to friendly fire!
It is understandable it your in need to resources!
But at this point in the game, some people are getting itchy and want to destroy things.... but not something that will attack back !
Saying this is a game a WAR GAME ... so fight the ones that your suppose to fight ! Is that so hard to do ?

Just admit the mistake and its fine... but hiding and saying HOW am I suppose to know!! FIND OUT... . that's how , simple as that . Like all the surrounding village are allowing a red square to amass a SUPER HAMMER that is going to come take out all your villages in one night ! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:32 pm

I think your in the wrong, not him. Why should he assume that an ally member is storing troops in a random village? Stop making a big deal out of this, it's not his fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicLove Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:38 pm

whoa, take a step back and relax.

Nibblet is a good player and I enjoy talking to her. I do not think she
did anything wrong. In addition, you didn't do anything wrong.

But you cant assume and make people ask someones permission to farm an untagged player.

I farm a bunch of red square and when I have defensive troops, I see
which ally needs my defense to help sneak reinfs in when they are
getting attacked, rather sitting in some random red garage. So ask BFP
members if they want perma reinfs. I know my brother has a deal to hold
reinfs with his local guardian.

Or I tend to be a garage for other BFP members when I have extra wheat for when my offense takes a hit.
ToxicLove
ToxicLove
Level 4
Level 4

Number of posts : 3615
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:47 pm

I can understand raiding... but what make you think a little red squeare surrounded by other allies.. is open to farming... and even is it was... you should still ask those surrounding it if its ok for you to step in their yard, correct?
If it was simply a raid... do you go back with you HERO and wipe out the OFFENSIVE troops then ... proceed to cat down the village?

It's just someone being bored and not thinking !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:50 pm

I can understand zeroing it or anything else. There's lots of random red squares surrounded by allies that allow it to exist to farm it or just because no one cares about they're prescence as a nonthreat. It's pretty inconsiderate to blame it on him for not checking with you if it was ok to attack a random square.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicLove Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm

So if there was one red square surrounded by like 6 allies, this player
would have to contact each and every player to get permission to attack?

That doesnt seem logical and seems like way too much work.

BFP policy= red is a farm. Maybe had something in their profile: protected by you. Idk.
ToxicLove
ToxicLove
Level 4
Level 4

Number of posts : 3615
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm

ToxicLove wrote:So if there was one red square surrounded by like 6 allies, this player
would have to contact each and every player to get permission to attack?

That doesnt seem logical and seems like way too much work.

BFP policy= red is a farm. Maybe had something in their profile: protected by you. Idk.
Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnDear Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm

If it's Red, It's not a Confed, It's Dead, Enough Said.

Last edited by JohnDear on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
JohnDear
JohnDear
Alliance Drunk
Alliance Drunk

Number of posts : 4033
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm

is this speed server ?? I dont even find a villa XULU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:58 pm

IF you were in my 7x7 ... we should have a line of communication going already and we'd be on the same page!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm

so did you contact said person in your 7x7 or were they not in your 7x7???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:01 pm

If this RED square isn't in your 7x7 and you are going to cat it ... Yes, I think you should talk to others or post it up before any action!

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnDear Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Then that was your responsibility not Nibblets. I have about 20 confed members around me.
I am not going to waste 5 hours before each attack to see if it is OK with every single person.

It was your mistake for storing troops in a non-Confed area and also not listing on your profile.
JohnDear
JohnDear
Alliance Drunk
Alliance Drunk

Number of posts : 4033
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 pm

your right....and I place you in charge of keeping up with every single attack request from every wing that is on this forum.

your welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:12 pm

If there's a tiny little no-nothing player, and I go cat it, it's not because I don't wanna hit something that bites back... it's because it doesn't provide ME with resources, meaning it provides HUNS with resources, therefore it must disappear. I have zeroed so many farms in every direction of me simply because I raided and got nothing, meaning someone else was raiding and getting something. Could it have been an ally? Yeah, maybe. Is it worth leaving it around? No.

And if you see a little no-nothing village that has a surprising army in it, yeah, I would definitely march in and destroy all troops I found. The attacker would not know if those are someone else's troops if the race of the defender and the reinforcer are the same (example: If you were Roman and the red village was Roman, it would look like that offensive army belonged to the red village)
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.myspace.com/bakamiaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Hey john...

So is it your responsiblity to do someone elses yard work?
Would you step into someone else yard like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBugsly Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Royal give it up...I understand your being upset at the loss of troops...but they were placed in a red square...even if surrounded by allies how do we know that some dumb dot, didn't decide to park their troops there...

For you to have the gall to demand retribution for something like that is uncalled for...if you have any further concerns on this matter please contact an officer In Game...

Thread Locked
SirBugsly
SirBugsly
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down