The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well that was no fun

+3
Insolent
BigBen
8Ball
7 posters

Go down

Well that was no fun Empty Well that was no fun

Post by 8Ball Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:22 pm

So I got out of work at 630pm and was cruising along the Pike (Mass Pike... rt90) and bam, I hit traffic. Not only did I hit traffic, but I was in the car for a total of 3hrs (usually only takes me an hour). We were moving sooooooo slow if we were even moving at all. I was originally on the phone with BO until right before I got into traffic. He got a phone call. So I was very, very thankful that he pushed me to get an iPhone. I spent an hour going trying to navigate the forums (which btw, this forum and the iPhone are not friends), myspace, hotmail, travian, and downloaded a few new apps. Around 8ish BO called feeling so bad because he didn't call me right back. By the time he got off the phone he thought already home eating dinner and relaxing. He called the house and was of course told no, I was stuck in traffic. He sat on the phone with me until I got home. Of course while we were on the phone someone started honking their horn. Why do people do that? You can't go anywhere. It's not like you are at a light that just turned green and the person in front of you isn't going anywhere. You are in traffic. You can't go anywhere. It's like dude, STFU!

So ya, that was my trip home. It was long. It was annoying. It was boring, but between my phone and my man it wasn't as bad as it could be.
8Ball
8Ball
Level 2
Level 2

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Well that was no fun Empty Re: Well that was no fun

Post by BigBen Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:34 pm

8Ball wrote:So I got out of work at 630pm and was cruising along the Pike (Mass Pike... rt90) and bam, I hit traffic. Not only did I hit traffic, but I was in the car for a total of 3hrs (usually only takes me an hour). We were moving sooooooo slow if we were even moving at all. I was originally on the phone with BO until right before I got into traffic. He got a phone call. So I was very, very thankful that he pushed me to get an iPhone. I spent an hour going trying to navigate the forums (which btw, this forum and the iPhone are not friends), myspace, hotmail, travian, and downloaded a few new apps. Around 8ish BO called feeling so bad because he didn't call me right back. By the time he got off the phone he thought already home eating dinner and relaxing. He called the house and was of course told no, I was stuck in traffic. He sat on the phone with me until I got home. Of course while we were on the phone someone started honking their horn. Why do people do that? You can't go anywhere. It's not like you are at a light that just turned green and the person in front of you isn't going anywhere. You are in traffic. You can't go anywhere. It's like dude, STFU!

So ya, that was my trip home. It was long. It was annoying. It was boring, but between my phone and my man it wasn't as bad as it could be.
As long as you are walking and talking and breathing... it is never as bad as it could be! Very Happy Glad to hear ya made it back safely.
BigBen
BigBen
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Insolent Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:42 pm

InsolentMr.Ben-BB wrote:
8Ball wrote:So I got out of work at 630pm and was cruising along the Pike (Mass Pike... rt90) and bam, I hit traffic. Not only did I hit traffic, but I was in the car for a total of 3hrs (usually only takes me an hour). We were moving sooooooo slow if we were even moving at all. I was originally on the phone with BO until right before I got into traffic. He got a phone call. So I was very, very thankful that he pushed me to get an iPhone. I spent an hour going trying to navigate the forums (which btw, this forum and the iPhone are not friends), myspace, hotmail, travian, and downloaded a few new apps. Around 8ish BO called feeling so bad because he didn't call me right back. By the time he got off the phone he thought already home eating dinner and relaxing. He called the house and was of course told no, I was stuck in traffic. He sat on the phone with me until I got home. Of course while we were on the phone someone started honking their horn. Why do people do that? You can't go anywhere. It's not like you are at a light that just turned green and the person in front of you isn't going anywhere. You are in traffic. You can't go anywhere. It's like dude, STFU!

As long as you are walking and talking and breathing... it is never as bad as it could be! Very Happy Glad to hear ya made it back safely.

Second that.
Insolent
Insolent
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:44 pm

Traffic is annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkirra Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 am

Wait¿.... so you and BO¿.... I didnt know you two where together.... THAT MUST SUCK FOR YOU!
Alkirra
Alkirra
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:05 am

EmoTorem-Emo wrote:Wait¿.... so you and BO¿.... I didnt know you two where together.... THAT MUST SUCK FOR YOU!
BE kind to 8Ball and BO! Remember! BO is part of our "TEAM SPAM!", Emo!
BigBen
BigBen
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 8Ball Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:09 am

LOL! It's not like we've kept it a secret. And why would that suck for me? He is definitely a few fries short of a happy meal and posts some pretty outlandish things, but he is a really great guy and a great boyfriend. Don't tell him I said this, but he's just a big teddy bear Razz
8Ball
8Ball
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:12 am

Every girl says she wants a man with a great sense of humor. And besides, Insolent may be quiet on the forums, but in real life he seems like BO's twin Embarassed I get embarrassed by him even when no one else is around to be embarrassed with...
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.myspace.com/bakamiaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkirra Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 am

Hahaha k. and 8ball... You probably werent hiding it, but you gotta remember im stupid and dont notice crap

Rolling Eyes
Alkirra
Alkirra
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by 8Ball Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:20 am

DHARMA-Miaka wrote:Every girl says she wants a man with a great sense of humor. And besides, Insolent may be quiet on the forums, but in real life he seems like BO's twin Embarassed I get embarrassed by him even when no one else is around to be embarrassed with...

LOL! Ya, I remember you saying that to me once. That still cracks me up. At least you know you are not alone Razz
8Ball
8Ball
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 8Ball Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:21 am

EmoTorem-Emo wrote:Hahaha k. and 8ball... You probably werent hiding it, but you gotta remember im stupid and dont notice crap

Rolling Eyes

You're not stupid, just a little unobservant Smile
8Ball
8Ball
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:35 am

hey we have an office in north andover, but I wasn't there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkirra Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:48 am

8Ball wrote:
EmoTorem-Emo wrote:Hahaha k. and 8ball... You probably werent hiding it, but you gotta remember im stupid and dont notice crap

Rolling Eyes

You're not stupid, just a little unobservant Smile

Nawwww thanks Wink
Alkirra
Alkirra
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Colluna Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:32 am

Try living 45 min from DC but working in it.. you live in traffic every day
Colluna
Colluna
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by 8Ball Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:22 am

I live in Boston and work outside of it. I used to have a job where I spent 1hr in the morning and 3-4hrs in the afternoon sitting in traffic. Doesn't make it suck any less.
8Ball
8Ball
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainer Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Think that was bad, trying driving in Korea...I spent a year there and
boy did I learn a thing or two about driving defensively and Offesively
for that matter...