The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE FARM

3 posters

Go down

FREE FARM Empty FREE FARM

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:43 pm

THERE IS A FREE FARM FOR ANYONE THAT CHOOSES IT IS A REAL LIFE FRIEND OF MINE. DOESNT LOOK LIKE HE WILL BE PLAYING THIS GAME VERY MUCH NOW. HIS WIFE KICKED HIM OFF OF THE COMPUTER IF YOU WANT A GOOD LAUGH CHECK OUT HIS PROFILE.

THE VILLAGE NAME IS: huttoredneck

Just passing it along to help someone get some easy score resources.

Back to top Go down

FREE FARM Empty Re: FREE FARM

Post by Lysander Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:52 pm

I can understand the wifes point of view tho. Especially if he spends as much time in front of the PC as I do. But then again, if I had a wife I doubt I would be on a PC much anyways. Unless she is the one that drives me to this pixal producing machine.
Lysander
Lysander

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://merx.clannow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zergzilla Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:01 pm

I might use this one to walk my troops while I am driving to and from work. Thanks!
Zergzilla
Zergzilla
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://www.myspace.com/zergzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Hope it help's me is about 9hrs one way for me to raid so I doubt I will on raiding him much unless my wife wants me to do something. My wife is more understanding than his. She has her tv shows I have my Travian. Once the kids are in bed its free game.

Heck I went to Iraq, I should get to have some free time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zergzilla Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:27 pm

He is about an hour away away from me if I throw in a lego. This gives me time for the marvelous stupidity of traffic in this area. There can be a car on the side of the road with a broken wiper-blade and it will cause an hour long backup so everyone can see what is going on. Exclamation
Zergzilla
Zergzilla
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnDear Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Zergzilla wrote:He is about an hour away away from me if I throw in a lego. This gives me time for the marvelous stupidity of traffic in this area. There can be a car on the side of the road with a broken wiper-blade and it will cause an hour long backup so everyone can see what is going on. Exclamation

You don't think it has anything to do with the city closing down the 3 busiest roads at the same time for a year long project?
JohnDear
JohnDear
Alliance Drunk
Alliance Drunk

Number of posts : 4033
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zergzilla Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:50 pm

No... I am sure that that has nothing to do with it. I mean they have every major interstate with construction now, why not close down all of the alternate routes too?
Zergzilla
Zergzilla
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysander Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 pm

JohnDear wrote:
Zergzilla wrote:He is about an hour away away from me if I throw in a lego. This gives me time for the marvelous stupidity of traffic in this area. There can be a car on the side of the road with a broken wiper-blade and it will cause an hour long backup so everyone can see what is going on. Exclamation

You don't think it has anything to do with the city closing down the 3 busiest roads at the same time for a year long project?
Sounds like you guys live near detriot. LOL. Always a freeway closed for repairs.
Lysander
Lysander

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://merx.clannow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnDear Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:05 pm

About 150 miles south of Detroit.
JohnDear
JohnDear
Alliance Drunk
Alliance Drunk

Number of posts : 4033
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:18 pm

if he works all day and wants to come home and chill in front of a computer then she should back off. i'm sure he doesn't dictate what she does with her free time. but alas, my wife also bitches at me about how much i use the computer but that's what headphones are for. anyways, she has more important things to do like take care of our child..........

*waiting for all the ladies on the board to throw bricks through my window*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down