The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing this TV show up again...

2 posters

Go down

Bringing this TV show up again... Empty Bringing this TV show up again...

Post by Miaka Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:45 am

'cause the next episode FINALLY begins again January 5th, and I am excited. The show is like a cross between MTVs Love Line and 7th Heaven. Horrible writing, worse acting, and they try so hard to be serious.... So, to hook you all on The Secret Life of the American Teenager I am posting random but extremely hilarious quotes that are ACTUALLY said on this show (some of them you will be like, WTF...)

Grace: I wanted to know how you would feel if we did go out. If we go out. If my parents even let us go out. (talking about her dating Adrian's ex)
Adrian: (sarcastically) Oh. How would I feel? Hmm. Betrayed?
Grace: Oh. Well, by me or Ricky?
Adrian: Look, if you want my permission, you are not going to get it, so live with it. Either you're friends with me, or you sleep with Ricky. One or the other.
Grace: Well, why can't I be friends with you and, like, just make out with Ricky?

(just found her biological father, he is trying to forbid her dating Ricky)

Adrian: It's too late! Don't you get it? I'm all grown up! I have my period and everything! I menstrate! I take birth control pills! I have sex! Protected sex! With condoms! I don't need parents!

Amy: I guess we could have sex if you want.
Ben: Oh, I want!
Amy: Yeah. I find myself feeling really good these days. Besides, I'm already pregnant...

(after the kid with down's syndrome spends the night just chatting with a hooker)

Betty: Tom, I need you to know something. If you don't pay me the money, a very mean guy is gonna come and beat you up with a bag of oranges that he keeps in his trunk.

Amy: (crying after Ben proposes) You're such a nice person... and I'm such a whore!
Ben: Well... you're my whore.

Dr. Fields: (psychiatrist, leaving Ricky a voicemail) Ricky, Ken Fields here. You missed your appointment. In fact, you missed several appointments. It's not good for you because you need the help. It's not good for me because I need the money.

Marc(guidance counselor): Any plans for college?
Adrian: Maybe. I hear Indiana University has an awesome sex education programme.
Marc: Awesome, huh? I saw that you almost got a perfect score on the verbal study of PSAT. You know Columbia's got a great English lit department. Bet you'd really love New York.
Adrian: Well I really love sex...

Marshall: Go home before I pummel you.
Jack: I thought you were a Christian.
Marshall: Oh that's right, I'm a Christian. So first I will smite you; then I will pummel you.

Amy: You know Grace's mom is my dad's ex-wife?
Ricky: Oh, no kidding. You two don't look anything alike.

Amy: (on her having sex) I don't know. I didn't exactly realize what was happening until like after two seconds and then it was just over. And it wasn't fun and definitely not like what you see in the movies, you know all romantic and stuff.

Jack: Is oral sex allowed before marriage? I mean, if two people are committed to one another and in love with each other...
Grace: I don't know. I'll ask my mother.
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.myspace.com/bakamiaka

Back to top Go down

Bringing this TV show up again... Empty Re: Bringing this TV show up again...

Post by BigBen Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:46 am

Ummm 1st?
BigBen
BigBen
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:46 am

Funny though!
BigBen
BigBen
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down