The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to know how to cook burned cheese

+7
Colluna-JT
armygoldfish
Colluna
JohnDear
BlackOps
PremiumMalt
Miaka
11 posters

Go down

I need to know how to cook burned cheese Empty I need to know how to cook burned cheese

Post by Miaka Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Seriously. I figure someone on here is as weird as me and LOVES burned cheese. I leave cheesy thing cooking for WAY longer than necessary just so I can have burned cheese (for instance, this Stouffer's thing called a Cheesy Potato Bake... microwave time suggested is 4 1/2 - 5 minutes. I cook it 8 minutes, remove the cover, and cook it an additional minute. I LOVE BURNED CHEESE.

So I have been trying to figure out how to get plain old cheese, and just burn it, no other foods involved (like potatos or lasagna or whatever). I just wanna fry me up some cheese. But I don't wanna experiment and make a mess, so anyone know how I can just burn some cheese and it comes out all crispy and brown and yummy?

One of you is bound to know what I mean...
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1930
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.myspace.com/bakamiaka

Back to top Go down

I need to know how to cook burned cheese Empty Re: I need to know how to cook burned cheese

Post by PremiumMalt Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:46 am

I used to take the shredded cheese and put it on tortia chips. Throw it in the micro for longer than usual and you have burnt cheese. Thats they only way I can think of. If you dont want the chips, then just put the cheese on a plate and go to town stoner Wink
PremiumMalt
PremiumMalt
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

I need to know how to cook burned cheese Empty Re: I need to know how to cook burned cheese

Post by BlackOps Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:31 am

/sigh....

I would take a handful of shredded cheddar in a bowl and nuke it until it was brown. Empty the grease off and chew on my cheese jerky.

I LOVEZ IT.
BlackOps
BlackOps
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://liquidvr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnDear Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:50 am

That's it you guys can no longer disturbed me more than you already have. You are all freaks.
JohnDear
JohnDear
Alliance Drunk
Alliance Drunk

Number of posts : 4033
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Colluna Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:52 am

soo I <3 burnt cheese too.. but damn I could not do what yall want to. Ill stick to my twice baked potatoes and making the cheese a little brown. mmm
Colluna
Colluna
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:50 am

Bob Saget-BlackOps wrote:/sigh....

I would take a handful of shredded cheddar in a bowl and nuke it until it was brown. Empty the grease off and chew on my cheese jerky.

I LOVEZ IT.

So microwaving it in a bowl won't make it stick to the bowl? I'm just worried that it'll burn to the item I'm cooking it on and won't come off and I won't be able to eat it Sad
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOps Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:53 am

Just don't use a plastic bowl
BlackOps
BlackOps
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://liquidvr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miaka Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:56 am

Crap. I think that's all we have Crying or Very sad I wanna experiment with frying some damn cheese. That's always the best, when you're frying grilled cheese, and some cheese melts onto the pan, and it gets all burned and crispy... I will attempt to find a non-plastic bowl and nuke some later today though.
Miaka
Miaka
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by armygoldfish Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:08 am

I love burnt cheese. I like it nice and crunchy and chewy, too.

I put the cheese in a Pyrex bowl, and overcook it. Then scrape/peel off in one big flat chunk... Yummy!!!

For variety, you can even sprinkle seasonings on it before cooking..

Like, sometimes, I'll sprinkle some garlic powder on it... Ummmm, yummy, garlic cheese.... and garlic breath... yummy!!

I think I'll go make some right now... See ya!

armygoldfish
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Colluna-JT Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Non-stick egg skillet... Doh!

I R a foodie, so trust me here. Go to ANY greek restaurant and you can see it for yourself.

Add shredded cheese to non-stick skillet on medium heat... add a pat of butter first if you like. When almost to consistency you desire, squeeze on 1/2 fresh lemon.

INSTANT PERFECT FOOD
Colluna-JT
Colluna-JT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by No Duuh!-DJSapp Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:28 pm

You need one of these in the kitchen
I need to know how to cook burned cheese Propane

Slice some mozzarella, place on a baking sheet and BURN. Then you get burnt cheese and an excuse to play with fire. WIN.

edit: and don't go to a cooking store to buy an underpowered torch for $50. Go to the hardware store and buy a BIG one for $5.
No Duuh!-DJSapp
No Duuh!-DJSapp
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Insolent Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:34 pm

ROFL. Thats how we start a fire in our fire place with one of these. I was gonna start a fire and Miaka wanted to start one so I said sure. I got all the pinecones and logs setup and handed the torch to her so she could light it all up and she ran away.
Insolent
Insolent
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zergzilla Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Bob Saget-BlackOps wrote:/sigh....

I LOVEZ IT.

I used to do something similar. I would cube up Velveta and nuke it. As it cooked, I would go in and pull off the burnt ring around the outside. YUMMY!!!!
Zergzilla
Zergzilla
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://www.myspace.com/zergzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzy Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:31 pm

ewwww? I LOVE CHEESE! But burnt cheese? not really -- unless it's on a casserole or something...
Lizzy
Lizzy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum