The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking to the top player about one of my farms.

Go down

Talking to the top player about one of my farms. Empty Talking to the top player about one of my farms.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:58 am

I found this kinda humerous when I got this message earlier this morning. After talking with the guy he seems straight forward. Just figured I would share.

Talking to the top player about one of my farms. Block_bg24aWinnar06/06/08
RE^4: Regards02:55:28
Talking to the top player about one of my farms. X
Talking to the top player about one of my farms. Block_bg25
Talking to the top player about one of my farms. XVery understandable, I'm already catapulting all the trash talkers as well.

Grumpy attempted to join one of the Edge guys and was removed when I reported him as my farm, along with farm reports. (we are conferderates). It is just as unfortunate for grumpy that he started in my 7x7 as it would be for me to have started in yours. Actually I am probably more lenient then you or some of my own alliance mates are. I do believe my multiple crannies would have faced cats by now if I were in his shoes and you were in mine. Fortunatly for him, I am content on skimming off the top of his crannies for now and keeping him troopless. Perhaps if he avoided his tuanting IGMs I would be nicer but for now his leash is as far out as im prepared to let it.

I fully understand, I just had some idiot suicide on me last night and then delete, I think grumpy wanted to join your allaince and they told him that he could not until he was no longer a farm. I told him that he shouldn't join IMP/IBM because they will be wiped all over the southern quadrants. Anyways, I did not understand the full circumstances and was simply sending a message on his behalf, in the end the decision is yours.

As an aggressive player I would expect you to understand the nessecity of keeping a player in the area you are building in from building troops and expanding. As for not getting anything from grumpy nearly half of my attacks yeild resources and the other half forces him to hide his troops, probabaly with you. I have no problem working something out with Grumpy giving him time to create villagers and move out of the area but he has not approached me with anything more then tauntful messages when my raids do indeed yeild nothing.

As for BFP's war efforts, I am not allowed to discuss that but I can tell you that we are at war with no alliance.

I'm not attempting to make a threat here, since we both know you're all the way in the other quadrant and there I'd actually attack you, but I wanted to send a message regarding the player grumpy. He has assisted me with IMP and I know that your alliance is also semi-at war with them, I have had correspondence with ***** regarding IMP and we are sharing information. He is fully crannied and thus you are not getting anything from him. So I am just sending a diplomatic message on his behalf requesting that you no longer waste your time attacking him since you aren't gaining anything and use your troops more efficiently against the likes of IMP/IBM.

Back to top Go down

Talking to the top player about one of my farms. Empty Re: Talking to the top player about one of my farms.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:49 am

it's niko7 i think. keep up the good work and faarm away

Back to top Go down