The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Novell Netware Gurus in the house?

Go down

Any Novell Netware Gurus in the house? Empty Any Novell Netware Gurus in the house?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 am

If so please get in contact with me on MSN messenger. I have an interesting problem that may pique your interest.

30k resources of your choice for whoever steps up and can answer my question Razz

Back to top Go down

Any Novell Netware Gurus in the house? Empty Re: Any Novell Netware Gurus in the house?

Post by Insolent Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:14 am

www.google.com
Insolent
Insolent
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Any Novell Netware Gurus in the house? Empty Re: Any Novell Netware Gurus in the house?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:23 am

Insolent wrote:www.google.com

Doesn't help. Believe me. Been trying to figure this out for the last couple days...

Basically trying to figure out a way to get Novell Netware to work properly on a VLan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Insolent Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:33 am

What kind of router? Cisco?
Insolent
Insolent
VN Member
VN Member

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:42 am

Yea its a Cisco router with a couple of switches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:45 am

You should get in touch with mooseman, he may be able to help you if it deals with a Vlan. Send him a message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:32 am

Wow, netware... *shivers* Been a looong time. Good luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down