The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music

+6
Chainer
Spie
PremiumMalt
Lysander
JohnDear
1twiztedpixie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Music - Page 2 Empty Re: Music

Post by Chainer Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 am

TabMaster-Pika wrote:Before the computer crash... 30+ GIGS of music from most genras and artist. Put HUNDREDS of CD's on the comp too. Then sold them at a garage sale $$$. (Sorry no Yanni but I believe there was a John Tesh which is basically the same thing.)

After the crash and to this day... 0 songs Sad I cant get myself up to starting over.

Back story.... I had a roommate, I went on vacation, he didnt have a cd burner. I didnt care if he burned or downloaded. So no problem. I dont think he downloaded just "songs." Got home opened the computer and NOTHING but blue!!! He apparently tried to fix the sitiuation and corrupted the external harddrive too.

To this day he says he didnt use the computer. Funny thing though... always offers me beers at the bar now???

Not that I'm trying promote such options, but most public libraries have a wide selection of CD's that can be checked out with a card. You won't find the new releases or even titles that were released in the last year, but you can find some older stuff. I'll leave this to you from here.
Chainer
Chainer
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2