The Art of War USx Rd 16 | VN/BFP Travian Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yay for that sort of thing

+5
Anaethema
Foxfire
ToxicLove
Hucca
Mortis-Woodz
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

yay for that sort of thing - Page 2 Empty Re: yay for that sort of thing

Post by Zergzilla Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Wow. And here all I like is tequila.
Zergzilla
Zergzilla
Level 3
Level 3

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://www.myspace.com/zergzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicLove Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:02 pm

If you are in the tri-state area, there is a microbrewery in PA... they make this lager called Yuengling... absoultely AMAZING... pretty much the only beer i will drink.
ToxicLove
ToxicLove
Level 4
Level 4

Number of posts : 3615
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:03 pm

growing my own agave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Yuengling?! LOL. I don't think thats a micro-brew. (can't tell if you're being sarcastic). I've gotten kinda tired of Yueng.

I've switched to some of the Sam Adams, their summer ale wheat beer (heffeweizen, sp?) is awesome! As well as their winter ale.

Also, try Sarnac. It is a micro brew that has some flavored beer. Their apricott is unbelieveable! Sarnac has become my favirote in the past 4 or 5 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicLove Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:20 pm

it is a microbrewery... you cant buy if you are out of PA,NJ, NY area... I was in Boston and they NEVER heard of it!!!!

Had to buy sam adams.. and was not a fan. So I got stella instead.
ToxicLove
ToxicLove
Level 4
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Amiaji Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Ummm I can buy Yuengling here in North Carolina.
Amiaji
Amiaji
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicLove Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Why can't I find Yuengling nationwide?
The Yuengling Brewery is a regional brewer that has manufacturing plants in Pottsville, PA and Tampa, FL. Currently we distribute our products over a ten state area along the eastern seaboard. While there is significant interest for our products nationwide, unfortunately we do not have the manufacturing capabilities to service customers across the United States. As a result, our focus and efforts continues to be on our loyal customers and markets that are logistically feasible to our production facilities.

Where does the brewery distribute beer?
The brewery currently distributes its products in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina & Alabama.

Either way, you can only get it in a few places... and it tastes good.
ToxicLove
ToxicLove
Level 4
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Anaethema wrote:I have been brewing for about 10 years now, and think I make a pretty good apricot ale as well as a scottish malt. I even bought a kegerator so I could feel like I'm at a bar while drinking it.. Very Happy

Whats the legality of doing this in an apartment? Teach me your ways Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysander Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:05 pm

You all speak a foreign language to me. I have never drank any type of alcohol or beer at all. Dont intend to either.
Lysander
Lysander

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://merx.clannow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Lysander wrote:You all speak a foreign language to me. I have never drank any type of alcohol or beer at all. Dont intend to either.

Really? Why? Not coming down on you or anything but just wondering...

Back to top Go down

Post by Amiaji Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:32 pm

Whats the legality of doing this in an apartment? Teach me your ways Twisted Evil[/quote]

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/
Amiaji
Amiaji
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lysander Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Family full of drunks. I mean a family too. I had a cousin that would wake up with a fifth of vodka in her hand. And would drink it all day. He brother did drugs and drank. They both attend AA now. Their dad. My father when he was around before he split, I was like 1 at the time. He was a alcoholic. My moms husband hasnt drank in years. But he use to be a heavy drinker. Probably would have been my dad, cause my mom loved him but didnt want him around cause of his drinking. Another cousin that should go to AA.
I know it runs in the family. I even know that I have an addictive personality. I just dont want to take that chance. Especially with things that have happened to me in the last 5 yrs. I know I would be a heavy drinker just to get away from it. Instead I sit at my computer all day n night when I am not sleeping, working, or going to college. This is my addiction.
Lysander
Lysander

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://merx.clannow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:20 am

Lysander wrote:Family full of drunks. I mean a family too. I had a cousin that would wake up with a fifth of vodka in her hand. And would drink it all day. He brother did drugs and drank. They both attend AA now. Their dad. My father when he was around before he split, I was like 1 at the time. He was a alcoholic. My moms husband hasnt drank in years. But he use to be a heavy drinker. Probably would have been my dad, cause my mom loved him but didnt want him around cause of his drinking. Another cousin that should go to AA.
I know it runs in the family. I even know that I have an addictive personality. I just dont want to take that chance. Especially with things that have happened to me in the last 5 yrs. I know I would be a heavy drinker just to get away from it. Instead I sit at my computer all day n night when I am not sleeping, working, or going to college. This is my addiction.

Apparently most people on my mom's side were alcoholics. I just started drinking this year with Sprinter9890 (we are freshmen in the dorms). I think I'll be ok as long as I show some self control. As it stands now there are tons of people worse than me, so I'm not too worried Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:41 am

im soooooo fucking drunk ruight noww
yaay!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2